What is the trick with multiple attachments in outlook 2010?

Shannon

Hi all,

0I know that I can alt tab from the top of the message into the attachments field but when there are multiple attachments to a message.  Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 are having problem s arrowing to the other items in the list.

What is the trick?

Insert A does  not get me into the attachments list as the help says it will.

So what do I do?

Thanks

Shannon

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Shannon. I use Windows 10 with JAWS 2018. I am having no trouble reading multiple attachments with Outlook 2010. I do the following.

1. Open Outlook2010.

2. Shift TAB to the attachments list.

3. Use Right and Left Arrows to advance or go backward through the attachments list.

4. Press ALT + F, followed by M to save attachments.

5. Follow the prompts to save. Then press the OK dialog.

This should save all attachments in the message.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...

0I know that I can alt tab from the top of the message into the attachments field but when there are multiple attachments to a message.  Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 are having problem s arrowing to the other items in the list.

What is the trick?

Insert A does  not get me into the attachments list as the help says it will.

So what do I do?

Thanks

Shannon

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Right click on any attachement and arrow down to save all and follow the prompts

0I know that I can alt tab from the top of the message into the attachments field but when there are multiple attachments to a message.  Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 are having problem s arrowing to the other items in the list.

What is the trick?

Insert A does  not get me into the attachments list as the help says it will.

So what do I do?

Thanks

Shannon

Tony

I just use cut and paste in the message area to add attachments.

To read attachments use Alt-F and tabe to save attachments.  You can save them one at a time or all at once.

Tony

0I know that I can alt tab from the top of the message into the attachments field but when there are multiple attachments to a message.  Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 are having problem s arrowing to the other items in the list.

What is the trick?

Insert A does  not get me into the attachments list as the help says it will.

So what do I do?

Thanks

Shannon

Dave...

Try left/right arrow in case they are arranged in a grid format.

Dave

0I know that I can alt tab from the top of the message into the attachments field but when there are multiple attachments to a message.  Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 are having problem s arrowing to the other items in the list.

What is the trick?

Insert A does  not get me into the attachments list as the help says it will.

So what do I do?

Thanks

Shannon

Shannon

Bill, Dave Tony, George.

Something is wrong here.

I have an email that has seven attachments. Only one of them is the one I need. There are

6 junk attachments that are jpegs of some signature cards, a couple of html copies of previous messages and one is the pdf I am looking for.

I can’t arrow across or up or down past the second one. I keep getting stuck and Jaws  says focus lost.

I don’t want to have to save all the junk onto my system only to have to print it and sign and re-scan.

This is not the first time this has happened to me.

Even when there is only one real attachment Jaws announces that there are two when I alt tab into the attachments field.

Anyone know why  it would be behaving like this?

Outlook 2010 and Jaws 18 and or Jaws 2018.

Thanks

Shannon

0I know that I can alt tab from the top of the message into the attachments field but when there are multiple attachments to a message.  Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 are having problem s arrowing to the other items in the list.

What is the trick?

Insert A does  not get me into the attachments list as the help says it will.

So what do I do?

Thanks

Shannon

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

Can you locate the one you want with the jaws cursor?  If so You can then do the right click and choose the action you wish to take.

Regards

Tom Bisset