From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cletus Hostetler
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 8:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Uninstaling JAWS17

I have installed JAWS2018. What is the procedure to remove JAWS17?

cletus Hostetler

David Pearson

Hi all:

Not to be too “dim”, but which is the “context” key?

Thank you,

David(techno-challenged) Pearson

Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: Uninstaling JAWS17

Hdere is the proceedure:

1.       Press the windows key and type control and press enter.

2.       Go to programs and features and press enter.

3.       Arrow down until you get to Jaws 17.

4.       Press the context key and arrow down once and press u and follow the prompts.

Hope this helps.

Pastor Gil

I have installed JAWS2018. What is the procedure to remove JAWS17?

cletus Hostetler

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

The context key or it is sometimes called the application key is to the right of the right windows key.

Pastor Gil