Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I joined the group not too long ago, but I've not been posting.
I sent a post two days ago, wanting to know if anyone had solutions to
the problem I am having with my web browser firefox and JAWS. From
the responses I read to other people's posts, I learnt that the
problem is a general problem. It is a problem that appears to defy
solutions for now.
I have new issues, which I will like fellow members to please kindly
help me address.
I am having problems with screenshots. When I do a screenshot of a
web page using the print screen key on my laptop, and copy and paste
it into the pint submenu, and subsequently send it, I am informed by
the receipient that the screenshot is not visible. I've tried it
several times, and the problem remains the same. I use firefox with
it. I also use JAWS 16.
Please how can I fix this problem of screenshots not being visible.
What can I do to make the screenshots visible.
Added to this, does anyone use snagit from techsmith? how is it used
to do a screenshot of a webpage.
Looking forward to reading from you chaps.
I am Ibrahim Ajayi.

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

I believe you need to turn off the virtual cursor with JawsKey + Z for the screen shot to work.
Tom Bisset

[...]

If you use either Dropbox or OneDrive then the easiest way is to enable screenshots in one of those services. Then simply pressing PrintScreen will take a screenshot and save it to a folder of your choosing as a PNG file.

[...]

Jonas Voll

I was not able to get OneDrive Working was you able to sett it up using Jaws?
I have an Microsoft account!
Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

[...]

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'

Yes, works fine with Jaws. Do you mean you couldn't enable screenshots or you couldn't set up OneDrive at all?
Here is how I enable the screenshots:

1. Jaws Key+F11 to bring up the sys tray items, arrow to OneDrive and press enter
2. Arrow down to Settings and press enter, for some reason sometimes this just puts me back at the top of the menu and I have to arrow to Settings a second time and press enter, then Settings opens.
3. I am always in the Account tab on "Add Account" so I do a Shift+tab to get to the tabs and they are as follows (I use speech history from here on):

Settings Tab Account Tab Auto Save Tab Network Tab Office Tab About Tab
Account Tab - just did a "say word" to show what has focus
Auto Save Tab - just did a right arrow to go there
Now I tab and it reads the items in the Auto Save tab, the first items, Pictures and Documents have two options, "OneDrive" or "This PC Only"
Note, however, that I believe these options only exist with Windows 10 when you are logged in with a Microsoft account, on my Windows 7 PC it goes straight to the "save pictures automatically" item for when you connect a phone or USB stick.
As you can see the last item before you get to "OK" is the checkbox for automatically capture screenshots to OneDrive.
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Pictures Combo box
This PC only
2 of 2
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Combo box
Documents
This PC only
2 of 2
Photos and videos Automatically save photos and videos to OneDrive whenever I connect a camera, phone, or other device to my PC check box not checked
Screenshots Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive check box checked
OK Button

Regards,
Sieghard

[...]

Hello again:
How do I enable a screenshot from dropbox. I have dropbox on my
computer. And then how do I use it to do the screenshot of the page I
want.
Hope to read from you again.
Thanks and cheers.
Ibrahim.