Mike Mote

Technology Accessibility Developer,  Human Resources

IFB Solutions

Our Vision is Working - see more at www.ifbsolutions.org

Work Phone (336) 245-5650

Mobile Phone (336) 793-6006

Shipping:  7730 North Point Dr

Winston-Salem, NC 27106

*Large font facilitates reading for people with low vision

Jonas Voll

Place Jaws in the startup folder!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Our Vision is Working - see more at www.ifbsolutions.org

Work Phone (336) 245-5650

Mobile Phone (336) 793-6006

Shipping:  7730 North Point Dr

Winston-Salem, NC 27106

*Large font facilitates reading for people with low vision

and
'spam@...'

Soronel Haetir

My experience has been that jaws doesn't work well using auto-start in
remote situations (whether connecting to a local VM or an actual
remote desktop), but I also haven't poked at it enough to try and
figure out why. If I had to guess I would think it's because jaws is
trying to start before the communication channel is ready but I do not
know that for a fact. If I start jaws manually it works fine.

On 11/9/17, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@envisionus.com> wrote:
Place Jaws in the startup folder!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com<http://www.envisionus.com>

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and
opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through
employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

[...]

Our Vision is Working - see more at
www.ifbsolutions.org<http://www.ifbsolutions.org/>
Work Phone (336) 245-5650
Mobile Phone (336) 793-6006
Shipping: 7730 North Point Dr
Winston-Salem, NC 27106

*Large font facilitates reading for people with low vision

and

'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual
or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution
or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in
error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies
of this message from your computer system.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Michael Mote

We’ve done that, and it works.  I’m talking about starting JAWS at the log-on screen, which comes up first.