Typing program younger students

Jordana Engebretsen

Hi JFW experts,

Please, need information regarding Typing Programs for younger students.  I have used “Talking Typer”, “Type Abilities”, with my middle and high school students.  I am working with a very young preschooler.  The student is learning with a small computer and JAWS 18.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Jordana

Jordana Engebretsen

Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired, TVI, MA

907-714-8951

Sharon

Try Talking Typing Teacher from MarvelSoft. Designed for elementary through high school students though. Assumes the student can spell to some extent. But at least the student could learn the letters perhaps.

Sharon

Please, need information regarding Typing Programs for younger students.  I have used “Talking Typer”, “Type Abilities”, with my middle and high school students.  I am working with a very young preschooler.  The student is learning with a small computer and JAWS 18.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Jordana

Jordana Engebretsen

Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired, TVI, MA

907-714-8951

Owais Patel <owaisipatel@...>

Hi there. I've tried TypeAbility. It's the best one in my opinion but a little pricy.

Sincerely,
Owais