Alt-Tabbing Problem

George Gray

Hola!

I am using JAWS 2018 on a Win10 (Latest update) machine.

For some reason when I now use alt + tab to circle through my open
windows I am only cycling through 2 windows, though, I know that I
have more open at the time.

I know this by looking at the Running Applications List Box via
numpad/enter + F10.

How can I get back to normal alt + tab cycling?

Thanks.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

I experienced that last week with Jaws 18, but it went away when I installed 2018.
Cheers Kevin.

I am using JAWS 2018 on a Win10 (Latest update) machine.

For some reason when I now use alt + tab to circle through my open windows I am only cycling through 2 windows, though, I know that I have more open at the time.

I know this by looking at the Running Applications List Box via numpad/enter + F10.

How can I get back to normal alt + tab cycling?

Thanks.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Stan Bobbitt

Hi, I had a similar problem. A reboot of my PC did the trick.
HTH
Stan B

I am using JAWS 2018 on a Win10 (Latest update) machine.

For some reason when I now use alt + tab to circle through my open
windows I am only cycling through 2 windows, though, I know that I
have more open at the time.

I know this by looking at the Running Applications List Box via
numpad/enter + F10.

How can I get back to normal alt + tab cycling?

Thanks.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Soronel Haetir

I have experienced that on an intermittent basis for years.

soronel.haetir@gmail.com