Question

Mike Rogers

I'm using Jaws 18.04321 and am curious about Jaws 2018. My check for updates says that i'm using the latest version of Jaws. How do I get 2018 and is there any difference?

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Go to www.freedomscientific.com and then go to downloads where you can read the what's new and download 2018.
Jaws updates only deal with the version you have on your system. This update requires an SMA.
Richard

🖖🏿

On Nov 3, 2017, at 7:16 AM, Mike Rogers <harpman9@...> wrote:

I'm using Jaws 18.04321 and am curious about Jaws 2018.  My check for updates says that i'm using the latest version of Jaws.  How do I get 2018 and is there any difference?

https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.harmonicaworkshops.com&data=02%7C01%7Crichardturner42%40outlook.com%7C3d205dc6ea814ff9853b08d522c56fe1%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636453153737628833&sdata=JCr1TAv2iEjF3wFsukX8MgCcH336kptzq6wpoM0rDRY%3D&reserved=0

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

There is quite a difference.
Go to www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws.
There you can download 2018.
It's a new version so it won't show up in your update.

Hope this helps.

Pastor Gil