amazon key

Jonas Voll

Hey all chek out this video about amazon key!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7DBdaUNLA

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Dave...

Pretty interesting. Also pretty expensive, I think around $250. And then there is the bit about letting someone unlock my door to drop off a package. I won’t be able to see the camera videos, I personally would not like that. But interesting, nonetheless.. How about when they deliver using a drone? Would it fly into my home and drop the package?

Dave
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2017, at 6:06 AM, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@...> wrote:

Hey all chek out this video about amazon key!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7DBdaUNLA

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

netbat66

no thanks. i wouldn't want to let anyone in when no one is home.

Hey all chek out this video about amazon key!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7DBdaUNLA

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

Alan Robbins

Agreed, don’t think too good of an idea for blind folks.

The other issue would be if you lost WIFI connectivity during the process and couldn’t lock the door or finish watching what was going on )if sighted)

Al