amazon key

Jonas Voll

Hey all chek out this video about amazon key!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7DBdaUNLA

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Dave...

Pretty interesting. Also pretty expensive, I think around $250. And then there is the bit about letting someone unlock my door to drop off a package. I won’t be able to see the camera videos, I personally would not like that. But interesting, nonetheless.. How about when they deliver using a drone? Would it fly into my home and drop the package?

Dave
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2017, at 6:06 AM, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@...> wrote:

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

netbat66

no thanks. i wouldn't want to let anyone in when no one is home.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: amazon key

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Alan Robbins

Agreed, don’t think too good of an idea for blind folks.

The other issue would be if you lost WIFI connectivity during the process and couldn’t lock the door or finish watching what was going on )if sighted)

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 12:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: amazon key

Pretty interesting. Also pretty expensive, I think around $250. And then there is the bit about letting someone unlock my door to drop off a package. I won’t be able to see the camera videos, I personally would not like that. But interesting, nonetheless.. How about when they deliver using a drone? Would it fly into my home and drop the package?

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2017, at 6:06 AM, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@...> wrote:

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com