can't up date jaws until I solve navigational issue

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

I haven't Ben able to use any navigational keys in Jaws since I upgraded to windows 10 fall edition. Has anyone experienced this issue? Been using NVDA in the meantime. Thanks

Soronel Haetir

If you are referring to using Edge I haven't been able to use it all
since the update, I normally use Firefox so no loss for me but still

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

No, I'm referring to firefox. I currently have Jaws 18.06

On 10/25/2017 7:27 PM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
If you are referring to using Edge I haven't been able to use it all
since the update, I normally use Firefox so no loss for me but still
..
On 10/25/17, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@att.net> wrote:
I haven't Ben able to use any navigational keys in Jaws since I
upgraded to windows 10 fall edition. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Been using NVDA in the meantime. Thanks

No issues here, you might want to completely uninstall Jaws and reinstall it. This is certainly not an issue which came up in private beta testing so probably something unique that went wrong on your system.

I haven't Ben able to use any navigational keys in Jaws since I upgraded to windows 10 fall edition. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Been using NVDA in the meantime. Thanks

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

Problem solved. I updated Jaws and no more problems in either version. thanks