From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Win 2018

New to Jaws. I have two /SMA's and assume one will be used by this upgrade. Is it my understanding that if you have a SMA FS also sends you a new copy of Jaws on disc?
Thanks

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Gosh, I havent opened one of those packages for years! LOL

On 10/25/2017 12:30 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:
Yes.

Pastor Gil

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett (Owner)
Soundtique

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Yes that is true. Fs will send a new copy of jaws on disk.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Yes that is true. Fs will send a new copy of jaws on disk.

New to Jaws.  I have two /SMA's and assume one will be used by this upgrade.  Is it my understanding that if you have a SMA FS also sends you a new copy of Jaws on disc?

Thanks

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Sorry for the previous message, I am somewhere with a very slow internet connection and while I thought it was writing my message all it wrote was "I".

Anyways, I wonder why they still bother sending out a disk, often by the time it arrives they have already released an update and I wish instead of wasting all these resources they would just ask the user if they want a physical copy. I haven't used one probably in more than 10 years and just throw them away.

Regards,

Sieghard

Yes that is true. Fs will send a new copy of jaws on disk.

New to Jaws.  I have two /SMA's and assume one will be used by this upgrade.  Is it my understanding that if you have a SMA FS also sends you a new copy of Jaws on disc?

Thanks

Joseph Norton

Hmmm.

I wouldn’t throw them away.  You never know when you might need to re-install JAWS in an emergency with no Internet connection.

Granted, you can’t authorize, and, that gives me an idea.

FS could grant a user with a valid authorization number a temporary 7-day licence for those times.  OTS Labs does that with their products.