From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Can't send e-mails with alt s anymore through mail app?

Hello,
     Well? This is weird. After successfully updating to the 1709th update to Windows 10, still having JAWS 18.0.4350, I can't seem to send e-mails with my regular hotkey of alt s. Of course, this is through the mail ap. I have sent two messages so far, using the ribbons but thought that hotkey would come back in use? Is there another hotkey to send messages now/will I have to go to ribbons and arrow left once to send? It's no problem either way; just curious and thought it strange. I'll be using this for a while, so ... "Therefore, don't be anxious for tomorrow. For Tomorrow will be anxious for itself ... That's from Matthew, but sorry I can't find chapter/verse right now.

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Works here also.

Melissa

The alt+s for sending mail in the windows10 mail app works here!

     Well? This is weird. After successfully updating to the 1709th update to Windows 10, still having JAWS 18.0.4350, I can't seem to send e-mails with my regular hotkey of alt s. Of course, this is through the mail ap. I have sent two messages so far, using the ribbons but thought that hotkey would come back in use? Is there another hotkey to send messages now/will I have to go to ribbons and arrow left once to send? It's no problem either way; just curious and thought it strange. I'll be using this for a while, so ... "Therefore, don't be anxious for tomorrow. For Tomorrow will be anxious for itself ... That's from Matthew, but sorry I can't find chapter/verse right now.

David Moore

Works for me as well!

Try reinstalling the mail app!

You can find the mail app, Shift+F10, and choose uninstall. Then, you can go to the store, do a search for the Mail app, and reinstall it.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The alt+s for sending mail in the windows10 mail app works here!

     Well? This is weird. After successfully updating to the 1709th update to Windows 10, still having JAWS 18.0.4350, I can't seem to send e-mails with my regular hotkey of alt s. Of course, this is through the mail ap. I have sent two messages so far, using the ribbons but thought that hotkey would come back in use? Is there another hotkey to send messages now/will I have to go to ribbons and arrow left once to send? It's no problem either way; just curious and thought it strange. I'll be using this for a while, so ... "Therefore, don't be anxious for tomorrow. For Tomorrow will be anxious for itself ... That's from Matthew, but sorry I can't find chapter/verse right now.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

How about Control+Enter?