YouTube

Elise Berkley

Hello, everyone. Does anyone know how to delete subscriptions from my youtube account. I click on "subscriptions" and, once or twice, I have magically found myself under the manage subscriptions. But, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to delete these subscriptions. These are channels I have subscribed that are other people's videos, not a personal channel. I would really appreciate any help I can get with this. I have been trying to figure this out for the longest time. Thanks!

Elise Berkley

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Elise. I found the following article on Google about how to delete subscriptions to other people’s channels on Youtube. Between us, I think we can tame this monster. The article is below.

Update your YouTube subscriptions by deleting unwanted subscriptions.

Subscribing to another user’s channel on YouTube automatically adds to your home page a video thumbnail link to the user’s uploaded video clips and favorite video clips. If your interests change and you no longer want to see the other user’s video uploads and favorites, you can remove the subscription from the “Subscriptions” section of your YouTube home page.

1. Sign in to YouTube to open your home page.

2. Click the “Subscriptions” button in the gray toolbar toward the top of the home page. YouTube displays recent video uploads for each of your subscriptions on the main part of the page.

3. Scroll down the page to find the subscription that you want to remove. If you can’t find the subscription on the first page, click the “Load More Videos” button at the bottom of the page to find additional subscriptions.

4. Click the username link above the subscription that you want to remove. YouTube opens the user’s channel home page.

5. Click the down-arrow button beside “Subscribed” at the top of the channel page.

6. Click the red “Unsubscribe” link in the bottom right corner of the gray options pane. YouTube removes the subscription.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...

Hello, everyone. Does anyone know how to delete subscriptions from my youtube account. I click on "subscriptions" and, once or twice, I have magically found myself under the manage subscriptions. But, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to delete these subscriptions. These are channels I have subscribed that are other people's videos, not a personal channel. I would really appreciate any help I can get with this. I have been trying to figure this out for the longest time. Thanks!

Elise Berkley

Stephanie Switzer

Hi! I wrote this about a month ago. Maybe it will come in handy:
http://www.livingblindblog.com/2017/08/29/how-to-subscribe-on-youtube/
Hope it helps!

On 10/21/17, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
[...]

Stephie, you are magic. I have been attempting this for so long, and your blog was so easy. Thank you so much. Please keep sharing with us.
Elise

Stephanie Switzer

You’re welcome! Glad i could help.

Sent from my iPhone