From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 5:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: No List In ResearchIt

Hi,  The utility worked yesterday after the updates but today I cannot bring up the list of 19 choices yet my former History list remains as before.

Is anyone else having issues with ResearchIt today?  Thanks, Mitch

‘At the end of the day, it’s night.’

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dave Mitchell

Hi,  JAWS Beta 3 of 2018 and, as I mentioned, it worked fine yesterday but not today, even after a restart.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

What version of Jaws? I just tried it with Jaws 2018 Beta and it seems to work fine here.

Hi,  The utility worked yesterday after the updates but today I cannot bring up the list of 19 choices yet my former History list remains as before.

Is anyone else having issues with ResearchIt today?  Thanks, Mitch

‘At the end of the day, it’s night.’

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

empacc.net

hi:

just tried it.
using jaws 2018 beta 3 and it works just fine.

Howard Wolcott