mlb audio and edge

Tim Grady

Does anybody have mlb audio working with edge? If so could they tell me
what to enable to get edge to work?

Maria Campbell

I'm not answering your question exactly but I can tell you that MLB does work with Chrome.

lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 10/16/2017 4:22 PM, Tim Grady wrote:
Does anybody have mlb audio working with edge? If so could they tell me
what to enable to get edge to work?

Tim Grady

Thanks, I know it works with crome, just can't get it working with edge.

I'm not answering your question exactly but I can tell you that MLB does work with Chrome.

lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 10/16/2017 4:22 PM, Tim Grady wrote:
Does anybody have mlb audio working with edge? If so could they tell me
what to enable to get edge to work?

Maria Campbell

I haven't gotten brave enough to try Edge.

lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis