From: "Mario" <mrb620@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: Used computer

if the previous links were for Carlos's WinPE builds, could you please
post the links to get the ones from Brian and the steps to get started
and/or any other tips you can share?

From: Glenn / Lenny [mailto:glennervin@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, November 23, 2019, 11:35 AM
Subject: WinPE Downloads, was Re: Used computer
I will give all my WinPE links here:
Bryan's Win7 WinPE with Eloquence, no extra utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ4NTRf/twpe_r2_basic.ISO
Bryans Mega Win 7 WinPE, with Eloquence, no extra utilities, but has
various versions of Windows boot.Wims for various Windows 7 versions
which would be helpful for installing various versions of Windows:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDkwNjlf/twpe_r2_mega.ISO
Windows 7 X86 with eSpeak and utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ4Njdf/Win7PE_x86.ISO
Windows 7 64 with eSpeak and utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ4OTdf/Win7PE_x64.ISO
Windows 10 X86 with eSpeak and utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ5Mjdf/Win10PE_x86.ISO
Windows 10 64 with eSpeak and utilities:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario" <mrb620@...>

<glennervin@...>

Hutchings said:
I have a used computer that a neighbor gave me. It is a
Windows7 OS.
It has 3 password protected user accounts on it that are using
2/3 of the hard drive space. I don't know the passwords. Is
there any
way that I can remove these accounts? Can this computer be
restored to
factory fresh without a Windows 7 disk?

.

.

Dave Durber

Glan:

Thank you for posting the 2 links for Bryan Smart's TWPE for Windows 7. In fact, when I downloaded and extracted the Mega version, there were 2 .iso images, the basic and the mega.

Dave durber