How can I roll back to firefox 56.0 or earlier?

Andre

Subject says it all. I’m still more comfortable using Window-eyes so with browse mode not working in 56.1, I’d like to roll back to an earlier version without doing a computer restore from within Windows. I appreciate everyone’s help. Is there a place to get earlier FF versions, and what’s the installation procedure? Would I have to uninstall the current version first or can I install over the current version?

Is it better to try installing one of the extended service releases?

Thanks again,

netbat66

i don't know now if you will loose your bookmarks and color settings anymore if
you install an older version over version 56.
but for now i would use the 52.4 extended support release.
at least you will still get security updates until the next release around
march next year.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/