Desktop Question

Mike Rogers

I was a Window Eyes user. With W.E., when leaving a program I was returned to the desktop. With Jaws, I have to hit windows-D to get there and sometimes have to hit it twice. to return to desktop. Is there something I can change to get directly to desktop, upone closing a program?

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Richard Turner

Apparently, that is the way JAWS behaves now.
I too miss the way Window-Eyes focused where you would expect a screen reader to focus.
Richard

On Oct 12, 2017, at 5:14 AM, Mike Rogers <harpman9@...> wrote:

I was a Window Eyes user.  With W.E., when leaving a program I was returned to the desktop.  With Jaws, I have to hit windows-D to get there and sometimes have to hit it twice. to return to desktop.  Is there something I can change to get directly to desktop, upone closing a program?

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

I use Windows key plus m. Keith

I was a Window Eyes user. With W.E., when leaving a program I was returned to the desktop. With Jaws, I have to hit windows-D to get there and sometimes have to hit it twice. to return to desktop. Is there something I can change to get directly to desktop, upone closing a program?

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Sometimes, if Alt+F4 does not get me out of a program, Alt+f+x will. Windows+d or m can get annoying.

Best from,

Carolyn