Asus transformer book jfw18 windows locked screen

Gudrun Brunot

Hi all: Just acquired my first laptop, an ASUS Transformer. Have JFW 18 installed, and at startup, I hear “windows locked screen,” and I don’t seem to find any way out of it. I’m a tad lost as to the laptop keyboard layout and need to get into a position where I can use the JAWS help function and press the keys to learn the pertinent differences. Any hints on how to get out of the locked screen?

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi Try pressing the enter key. That should take you to where you can sign in.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Hi all: Just acquired my first laptop, an ASUS Transformer. Have JFW 18 installed, and at startup, I hear “windows locked screen,” and I don’t seem to find any way out of it. I’m a tad lost as to the laptop keyboard layout and need to get into a position where I can use the JAWS help function and press the keys to learn the pertinent differences. Any hints on how to get out of the locked screen?

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Try esc, alt + tab or spacebar

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.

Gudrun Brunot

No cigar.

Gudrun

Hi all: Just acquired my first laptop, an ASUS Transformer. Have JFW
18 installed, and at startup, I hear "windows locked screen," and I don't
seem to find any way out of it. I'm a tad lost as to the laptop keyboard
layout and need to get into a position where I can use the JAWS help
function and press the keys to learn the pertinent differences. Any hints on
how to get out of the locked screen?

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my
CD, J-Walking.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
Grants Pass, Or.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Perhaps secure login has been enabled. at the login or lock screen Press: ctrl + alt +esc. You see this for corporate and government logins.

On 10/12/2017 2:06 PM, Gudrun Brunot wrote:
No cigar.

Gudrun

Hi all: Just acquired my first laptop, an ASUS Transformer. Have JFW
18 installed, and at startup, I hear "windows locked screen," and I don't
seem to find any way out of it. I'm a tad lost as to the laptop keyboard
layout and need to get into a position where I can use the JAWS help
function and press the keys to learn the pertinent differences. Any hints on
how to get out of the locked screen?

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my
CD, J-Walking.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
Grants Pass, Or.

Gudrun Brunot

I think you're on to something there. That got me out, I think.

Thanks.

Gudrun

Hi all: Just acquired my first laptop, an ASUS Transformer. Have JFW
18 installed, and at startup, I hear "windows locked screen," and I
don't seem to find any way out of it. I'm a tad lost as to the laptop
keyboard layout and need to get into a position where I can use the
JAWS help function and press the keys to learn the pertinent
differences. Any hints on how to get out of the locked screen?

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my
CD, J-Walking.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
Grants Pass, Or.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Crossing my fingers! :)

On 10/12/2017 2:56 PM, Gudrun Brunot wrote:
[...]

Jeff Christiansen

Randy
The three key combination, should be
Control Alt Delete

Should it not for secured logon?

jeff

[...]

When I had a similar problem, I enabled narrator and then disabled it to
continue with a single voice.

jeff

Hi all: Just acquired my first laptop, an ASUS Transformer. Have JFW
18 installed, and at startup, I hear "windows locked screen," and I
don't seem to find any way out of it. I'm a tad lost as to the laptop
keyboard layout and need to get into a position where I can use the
JAWS help function and press the keys to learn the pertinent
differences. Any hints on how to get out of the locked screen?

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my
CD, J-Walking.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
Grants Pass, Or.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Yes! Sorry about that. :)

On 10/12/2017 4:42 PM, Jeff Christiansen wrote:
[...]

Ashleigh Piccinino

I would say so; that’s how it is in my college stuff.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.