New Blind users group

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts  like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.

--

dennis

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts  like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

David Moore

Hi!

The address to subscribe is:

Blind-users+subscribe@groups.io

You will get a confermation message, reply to that message, and you will get a welcome message.

After you subscribe, to send a message:

Blind-users@groups.io

The +subscribe was left off of the link that was in the message to subscribe.

I am subscribed, and there are three members LOL!

Have a great one!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts  like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Please contact me off list for any help. :)Others have joined with this link though.
On 10/10/2017 6:32 PM, dennis wrote:

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts  like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

Sincereley: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
707-502-5575
1897 SE Dr.
Grants Pass, Or. 97526

Keao Wright <keaow@...>

Hey there, sounds great!
I just subscribed to the group.

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts  like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Sorry first timer here! LOL. Might have more if I had did it right. :)

On 10/10/2017 6:50 PM, David Moore wrote:

[...]

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

Sandra Streeter

I'm still on the fence--while acknowledging possibly duplicate topics, etc., I realize that some posters won't be in BlindLife, and it might be interesting to hear other points of view--I probably will subscribe; I'll give it a day for a decision, probably sign up tonight sometime.

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

Donna <mermaid7@...>

Can someone provide the link to the blind life group?

Donna

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

Mario

Donna, here it is... blindlife+subscribe@groups.io

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related.
Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do
with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Maybe this could get you started:

BlindLife+owner@...+owner@groups.io

<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows 10

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything
blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in
general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way
it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not
allowed I apoligize.

=link&utm_
campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>

=link&utm_
campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link>

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Thanks, Mario; disregard the one I posted. BlindLife+owner@groups.io

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related.
Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do
with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

.

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

The blind life home page is the following.

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

The owner address, is not receive messages from nonsubscribers I don't think.

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related.
Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do
with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

.

Don H

The link for the group goes to a page that says the group does not exist.

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn

i can't seam to subscribe to this group.

On 10/10/2017 8:08 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related. Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-users@groups.io

I have seen other posts like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Oh I'm sorry about that. Here is a corrected link.

https://groups.io/g/BlindLife

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io