Does anyone know of a Dictionary compatible with JAWS?

Raymond Jantz

Dictionary

Mike Rogers

I'musing Word Web. It's free to download. Don't have tghe website, but you can google it.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 15:27:43 -0700
"Raymond Jantz" <rjantz9@...> wrote:

Dictionary

I've always liked the onelook.com multi-dictionary search.  Since it's a webpage and the results are links to the definitions in various dictionaries it works reasonably well with screen readers, though some of the online dictionaries themselves have more (or less) accessibility friendly pages.  You quickly figure out which one or ones are your "go to"s.

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I have JAWS, but just go to Google and say

Define contraption or whatever word that I want the definition for. I will put the word in an unsent email or unsaved word document to get Spell Check to find the right spelling, if I can't spell ig. I don't know if that helps you or not.

Best from,

Carolyn

That is what I do, and 9 times out of 10 Google finds the correct word and spelling.