Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:42 PM
Subject: Background Colour in Outlook 2016

Greetings All,

I am using Jaws 18.0.4321, Windows 10, and Outlook 2016; Jaws says black on black when I press insert F, and when I go to the ribbon, or to apply styles I find where to change the font colour, but not the background colour.

Many thanks for any suggestions as to changing the background colour to white.

Cheers Kevin.

Marianne Denning

My jars tells me that too but it usually isn't black on black. John's is just lying there. At least, that is true with my jars.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2017, at 7:42 PM, Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...> wrote:

Greetings All,

I am using Jaws 18.0.4321, Windows 10, and Outlook 2016; Jaws says black on black when I press insert F, and when I go to the ribbon, or to apply styles I find where to change the font colour, but not the background colour.

Many thanks for any suggestions as to changing the background colour to white.

Cheers Kevin.

Marianne Denning

I really messed up with that dictation. JAWS is lying. Mine does the same thing. I have asked people and the print is not black. The command to get into your colors is alt g then pc.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

mike mcglashon

is that the same command for Microsoft word two regarding the colors?

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On Sep 29, 2017, at 9:16 AM, Marianne Denning <marianne@...> wrote:

I really messed up with that dictation. JAWS is lying. Mine does the same thing. I have asked people and the print is not black. The command to get into your colors is alt g then pc.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

Mario

I wish VFO/FS would get JAWS to correctly identify colors.
it's about time it gets fixed, no?

Email: michael.mcglashon@comcast.net

On Sep 29, 2017, at 9:16 AM, Marianne Denning <marianne@denningweb.com>
wrote:

I really messed up with that dictation. JAWS is lying. Mine does the
same thing. I have asked people and the print is not black. The command
to get into your colors is alt g then pc.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

Marianne Denning

Mike, I apologize. Here it is. The default is white even though JAWS says something different. To change the color you need to begin typing then alt p for options and then find background. There is a key stroke for that too but I can't remember what it is.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053