moderated quick keys

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

I know there used to be a quick or hot key to put in the time or the date, with most from email to spread sheets or word documents. Are these still available to hit the said hot key to install it within such applications as mentioned?

Thanks for all your help,

Rick

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Are you talking alt shift t and alt shift d?

On Nov 19, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@neo.rr.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I know there used to be a quick or hot key to put in the time or the date, with most from email to spread sheets or word documents. Are these still available to hit the said hot key to install it within such applications as mentioned?

Thanks for all your help,

Rick

Rick Mladek

You need to tell me. I opened Word and attempted these key strokes... noting
happened...

Are you talking alt shift t and alt shift d?
On Nov 19, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@neo.rr.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I know there used to be a quick or hot key to put in the time or the date,
with most from email to spread sheets or word documents. Are these still
available to hit the said hot key to install it within such applications as
mentioned?

Thanks for all your help,

Rick

David Griffith

The keystroke sequence for inserting date and time into all versions Word that I have used is
Alt followed by I for insert followed by T for Time.
This will open a dialogue from which you can select from a range of date and time formats.

Hope that helps.

David Griffith

You need to tell me. I opened Word and attempted these key strokes... noting happened...

Are you talking alt shift t and alt shift d?
On Nov 19, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@neo.rr.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I know there used to be a quick or hot key to put in the time or the
date,
with most from email to spread sheets or word documents. Are these still available to hit the said hot key to install it within such applications as mentioned?

Thanks for all your help,

Rick

Rick Mladek

That's it! I appreciate you for the help...

You need to tell me. I opened Word and attempted these key strokes... noting happened...

Are you talking alt shift t and alt shift d?
On Nov 19, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@neo.rr.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I know there used to be a quick or hot key to put in the time or the
date,
with most from email to spread sheets or word documents. Are these still available to hit the said hot key to install it within such applications as mentioned?

Thanks for all your help,

Rick

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Ctrl+: in Microsoft Excel.

I know there used to be a quick or hot key to put in the time or the date, with most from email to spread sheets or word documents. Are these still available to hit the said hot key to install it within such applications as mentioned?

Thanks for all your help,

Rick

In Outlook Alt + N is Insert and then pressing D gives you about 17 options for inserting date or time.

That's it! I appreciate you for the help...

You need to tell me. I opened Word and attempted these key strokes... noting happened...

Are you talking alt shift t and alt shift d?
On Nov 19, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@neo.rr.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I know there used to be a quick or hot key to put in the time or the
date,
with most from email to spread sheets or word documents. Are these still available to hit the said hot key to install it within such applications as mentioned?

Thanks for all your help,

Rick

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Interesting...
I see that you found an answer; however, here alt shift t and alt shift d
works for time and date for me using 2016.
At 1st I thought it didn't work, but after reading current line, it was
there.

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com