From: "paula" <pne1980@cableone.net>
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 11:43 PM
Subject: minimizeing windows live mail and videos

I want to send my daughter a video that was sent to me but it's too big to go through her email so with easy steps, could yall please help?

2. I also want to minimize all my email too. Can I get some help with simple steps with that also?

thanks, smily

paula

never heard of sendspace. what is that and where do I find it? google maybe?

Why don't you try to send the video using sendspace?
I want to send my daughter a video that was sent to me but it's too big to go through her email so with easy steps, could yall please help?

2. I also want to minimize all my email too. Can I get some help with simple steps with that also?

thanks, smily

Hozefa Tambawala

It is a file sharing site. Visit
https://www.sendspace.com