From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: November 18, 2019 5:16 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I am not sure about outlook so you may have to look around in the settings for something that says put greater than in front of forwarded message or something. similar.

On 11/18/2019 2:16 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

JM Casey  someone send when I hear the subject line say FW : RE : Why it’s have to happens?

Hm. Could you be hearing the > (greater than) symbols that indicate a forwarded message or the original text of a replied-to message?

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

OK and what am I looking for in the setting?

[...]

JM Casey

Hi Adison.

Fw means “forwarded”

Re means “reply” or “reference to”

It’s ok and it’sa  normal part of e-mail. I wouldn’t’ even worry about it if I were you.

If you really want to be  rid of the > symbols, I guess it might be possible – I find it helpful but, I guess not everyone does. Sorry, don’t know where to look, maybe I’ll check later.

[...]

Hi JM Casey  OK and thanks

[...]

Marlo Green

Hi,

               I think you replied to the wrong person who might appreciate your response. Have a great day.

[...]

James Malone

Hey Marlo, I’m sure they got it. I got it as well on this end.

[...]

The message quoted right below yours is exactly the one I was replying to. He is the original poster, so anything else in this thread is technically a reply to his original post.