moderated Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison  

JM Casey

Hm. Could you be hearing the > (greater than) symbols that indicate a forwarded message or the original text of a replied-to message?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: November 18, 2019 5:16 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison  

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I am not sure about outlook so you may have to look around in the settings for something that says put greater than in front of forwarded message or something. similar.

On 11/18/2019 2:16 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Addison  

O.Addison Gethers

JM Casey  someone send when I hear the subject line say FW : RE : Why it’s have to happens?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 5:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

Hm. Could you be hearing the > (greater than) symbols that indicate a forwarded message or the original text of a replied-to message?

Addison  

O.Addison Gethers

OK and what am I looking for in the setting?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 5:32 PM

I am not sure about outlook so you may have to look around in the settings for something that says put greater than in front of forwarded message or something. similar.

On 11/18/2019 2:16 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Addison  

JM Casey

Hi Adison.

Fw means “forwarded”

Re means “reply” or “reference to”

It’s ok and it’sa  normal part of e-mail. I wouldn’t’ even worry about it if I were you.

If you really want to be  rid of the > symbols, I guess it might be possible – I find it helpful but, I guess not everyone does. Sorry, don’t know where to look, maybe I’ll check later.

Sent: November 18, 2019 7:32 PM

JM Casey  someone send when I hear the subject line say FW : RE : Why it’s have to happens?

Addison  

O.Addison Gethers

Hi JM Casey  OK and thanks

Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 7:41 PM

Hi Adison.

Fw means “forwarded”

It’s ok and it’sa  normal part of e-mail. I wouldn’t’ even worry about it if I were you.

If you really want to be  rid of the > symbols, I guess it might be possible – I find it helpful but, I guess not everyone does. Sorry, don’t know where to look, maybe I’ll check later.

Addison  

Marlo Green

Hi,

I think you replied to the wrong person who might appreciate your response. Have a great day.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:41 PM

Hi Adison.

Fw means “forwarded”

Addison  

James Malone

Hey Marlo, I’m sure they got it. I got it as well on this end.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marlo Green
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 7:42 PM

Hi,

I think you replied to the wrong person who might appreciate your response. Have a great day.

Hi Adison.

Fw means “forwarded”

Addison  

JM Casey

Hi.

The message quoted right below yours is exactly the one I was replying to. He is the original poster, so anything else in this thread is technically a reply to his original post.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marlo Green
Sent: November 18, 2019 10:42 PM

Hi,

Hi Adison.

Fw means “forwarded”

Addison