limitations of Tandem

Mario

while doing some task on a remote computer, the UAC pops up and I am
unable to continue because I cannot push the yes button, and the friend
needs to click the yes button for me. is there a way I can do it while
using Tandem?

I'm also wondering what other limitations there are besides what FS says
about the clipboard issue. does anyone know? I'd like to know.

Jonas Voll

Did you try Alt + Y?
You can turn off that popup!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

while doing some task on a remote computer, the UAC pops up and I am unable to continue because I cannot push the yes button, and the friend needs to click the yes button for me. is there a way I can do it while using Tandem?

I'm also wondering what other limitations there are besides what FS says about the clipboard issue. does anyone know? I'd like to know.

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'

Mario

yes, and nothing happened.