Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM
Subject: freedom scientific closed?

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Pablo Morales

I got family there. The hurican decrease power, and shows that is coming to a lower level as soon get to florida. So there is not concerns. Look Cuba, they received Irma when it was category 5, and how many people died?

These guys should be working.

.

maybe they want to get out whilst they can?

it wouldn’t be very prudent to wait till the ting gets there;

that most likely would be too late.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Cristóbal

You cannot be serious? Troll game is on point. I will say that. Hurricane be damned! I have a Jaws issue that needs your immediate attention.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Gene Stevens

You have got to be kidding right?

I don't know what news you are listening to but I suggest you change the station. There is a huge cause for concern.

Unbelieveable...

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Pablo Morales

Yes, I am teasing. I have my family over there. I know what is going on.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

David & his pack of dogs

Ting?  Dude, Pablo has a better grasp of the English language then you do. Smile.  Perhaps you could use your spell checker next time.  Grin.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Pablo Morales

English?

No, I don’t speak English. This language is so difficult for me. I speak Spanish, French, and my wife is teaching me some Tagalog, but  English is so difficult for me.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

David Moore

Wow, Guys!

Hurricane Irma is the worst hurricane in the atlantic. I can’t believe you are so uncaring. Your JAWS problems, and mine, will always be there! How would you feel if they died or the place was blown to the ground. Please have some compassion!

People are being ordered to evacuate from areas closed to where Freedom Scientific is located. Is there any heart left in this society?

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Maria Campbell

Um, didn't he say he was kidding?  Chill David.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Pablo Morales

David,

Nobody is not been consider with the situation. I have family over there, and I have so much stress now. They have done the wrong desitions sinse the Hurican Irma started in the atlantic. I have my mom, brother and 4 nephews over there. I have sisters in love, and a lot of family. I am so worry, and the stress is making me crazy. I want to get them here and first kick them for being stupid, and later give them a hug. But it is something that I can’t  do.

No for right now.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

David Moore

Hi!

I am so very sorry for your family. I will pray right now for them.

Please email me off list if you want to talk some more.

This is why I keep up many times a day about what is going on around the world, and do not just consider my own needs, but consider others more importantly than myself.

This nation will see more and more bad weather like this, because the global tempature is getting hotter and hotter every year, and people just live their little lives.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Lynn Golightly <vgolight@...>

I do not often reply to this list, but I agree with the individual who said that our jaws problems will always be there. These very qualified and dedicated freedom scientific workers may not be with us if the hurricane reaches Florida as predicted by every weather forecast I've listen to nationally, good grief. We all must pray and send our thoughts for the well-being of our freedoms Scientific workers. Lynn Golightly

Sent from my iPhone

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Maria Campbell

I have two sisters and their families in the Orlando area and a niece in Miami.  Praying.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

David Moore

Hi Maria!

I have a brother in Venice, and my Wife has a brother in Sarasota. Parts of Sarasota are being told to evacuate right now. My wife, Traci, also has relatives on the east coast of Florida. We are really praying for them. I will pray for you, Maria, and you too, Poblow. This hurricane is serious, so let us pray and forget JAWS for a while. I encourage all of you to turn on the weather channel, if you get it, and do not turn it off until Monday at least. This is the worst hurricane ever to be in the atlantic. If we do not do something about global warming, and has been hotter every year for the last 20 years, it gets hotter and hotter every year. Let us pray about that as well.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Carol Smith

Thank you, David.  I wouldn't think something like this would be a joking matter.  My husband and I pray for all those in harm's way.

Carol

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Peter Donahue

Good evening everyone,

It's the Florida Governor's orders. He's telling everyone in that area to get out so what do you expect! Naturally Freedom Scientific will be closed. They don't want their employees in harm's way and I don't blame them! This is one reason why companies like FS should remote more of their workforce. If problems with weather or some other disaster occurs in Florida their employees in California or Texas for example can take over. Bring on telecommuting!

Peter Donahue

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Peter Donahue

Hello again everyone,

                And encourage them to embrace telecommuting so they can base more of their work force in various parts of the World to provide better service to their customers even in times of natural disasters such as Irma. This is coming from someone who lived through Hurricane Harvey so we know what kind of damage these storms can do. Our prayers and thoughts are with everyone including Freedom Scientific's Staff and others effected by hurricanes and other natural disasters.

Peter Donahue

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Hi Pablo,

You seriously complain that FS is closed with Erma less than 24 hours away? Have you followed the news? There are 5+ Million people who are asked to get out of many areas and this is not a situation where it’s business as usual until the storm is an hour away and then you get in your car and make a run for it. Then of course there is the fact that as far as I know all phone support people are blind or visually impaired themselves and while many may have families and friends who can help them evakuate, maybe some don’t and have to fend for themselves.

If VFO closed their doors early I applaud their decision to give their staff the ability to get ready, pack some stuff and get out of there, who knows if there will be anything to come back to. Just out of curiocity I just Googled St. Petersburg and it part of the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Petersburg metro area with a population of 2.8 Million and it is located on a peninsula between Tampa Bay and the Golf of Mexico with a connection to mainland Florida to the North. Elevation of St. Petersburg is 44 feet above sea level.

In a news article on CBC News I read this morning that Erma has shifted a bit to the west which overall is better for the Miama area on the atlantic coast, but worse for the Golf of Mexico side. In addition to 150+ miles an hour wind and a foot of rain, Erma is expected to produce a storm surge which could be anywhere from 26 to 40 feet. If the elevation of St. Petersburg is 44 feet then I assume that is an average or maybe measured at the airport and with the city being on the water there are many areas which will be at or little above sea level which means even a 20 foot storm surge would cover most houses and a 40 foot storm surge would reach the 4th floor of most apartment buildings. Let’s not worry about your Jaws problem until we know if FS still has a building next week fit to be occupied and, even if their location escapes with no or little damage, whether their employees can even get to work amidst the chaos which will surely reign in Florida for the next few weeks or even months.

Regards,

Sieghard

I am calling FS, and looks like they closed early today. Irma is not there yet, so what is going on here?

Yesterday they had problems with the server, and tech support didn’t help me because of that. Now they are closing early?

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Pablo, you are unbelievable. I will ask you tomorrow or Monday how much concern there was.

On the Island of Barbuda I think nobody died, but the place is trashed, I mean it is destroyed, gone, uninhabitable. They say 95% of all structures and that includes houses, apartments, business… everything is either destroyed or structurally unsafe. I think only 1,400 people lived on Barbuda and most of them were evacuated. Just because people get out or survive does not mean this is a little wind which will blow through and afterwards people will say Oh well, that wasn’t so bad.

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 5:48 PM