moderated FScast?

ken lawrence

Hi jaws users does the FS cast still come out regularly and is there any way to listen on an echo?  Have tried asking different ways but coming up with other things

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jacob

If you have software that supports XML feeds you can get it froem here:

http://fscast.libsyn.com/rss

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2019-11-16 at 16:53 ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi jaws users does the FS cast still come out regularly and is there any way to listen on an echo?  Have tried asking different ways but coming up with other things

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mario

there are many ways to listen when a new FSCast comes out, including
Amazon Echo and Alexa enabled devices. and for those interested,
Google's Home and Siri can also play the FSCasts. check out:

http://blog.freedomscientific.com/fscast/

Got an Amazon Echo or something that can talk to Alexa? There are
several ways you can listen.

We’re are available through Alexa’s podcast skill, AnyPod. Enable AnyPod
and ask it to play FSCast.

Finally, we’re listed in TuneIn, which Alexa supports without the need
to enable any skill. Tell Alexa to play FSCast on TuneIn.

On 11/16/2019 10:53 AM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi jaws users does the FS cast still come out regularly and is there any
way to listen on an echo?  Have tried asking different ways but coming
up with other things

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 for
Windows 10

I tried asking both Alexa and my Google Home Mini to play “FS Cast Podcast” and both got it wrong.

Then I asked Google to play “Freedom Scientific Podcast” and it worked fine and it started playing the latest episode.

I asked Alexa the exact same thing “Play Freedom Scientific Podcast” and it said “Sorry, I don’t know that one”.

This confirms my experience before, when it comes to Podcasts and such the Google Home Mini is much better at it than Alexa.