Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: Question about JAWS and Taxes

I'm going to try to answer this question, but I'm having a lot of trouble with this Email address of mine.

I use MyFreeTaxes.com which is completely free if your income is below $62,000. It will launch you into H&R Block, but by starting at MyFreeTaxes.com you get the free service if you meet the income limit. Very very accessible and easy to use. And it handles more than just basic returns. It can do almost anything except foreign income and I think city/local taxes. It lets you do federal and up to three states free.

Brad

On 2/2/2016 11:45 AM, Walker, Michael E wrote:

Hi,

What have you found to be the most accessible program for filing income taxes with JAWS?

Thank you,

Mike

Brad Martin

Unfortunately, no. :-( MyFreeTaxes only includes U.S. tax forms. So sorry.

Brad

On 2/2/2016 7:16 PM, Hank & Patty wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone maybe know if a perssoan can also use MyFreeTaxes.com for filing your income taxes here in Canada
Thanks muchly in advance for any help I can maybe get on this.

All the best,

Hank