Cannot install Jaws 2018 beta

Jason White

I would suggest reporting this to VFO if you haven't already.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 4:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cannot install Jaws 2018 beta

I got J 2018 installed with the suggestion to uninstall Freedom Scientific OCR 64 and after uninstalling that from Programs and Features I didn't get the error message.

There was also a Freedom Scientific OCR 32 but I left that one.

I am not running LEASEY, so don’t think this is the problem. I also
know a couple other users who ran into this installation issue who are
not running LEASEY.
Thanks,
Russell

On Sep 3, 2017, at 12:49 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...
<mailto:mota1252@...>> wrote:
LEASEY

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

I got J 2018 installed with the suggestion to uninstall Freedom Scientific OCR 64 and after uninstalling that from Programs and Features I didn't get the error message.

There was also a Freedom Scientific OCR 32 but I left that one.

I am not running LEASEY, so don’t think this is the problem. I also know a couple other users who ran into this installation issue who are not running LEASEY.
Thanks,
Russell

On Sep 3, 2017, at 12:49 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@... <mailto:mota1252@...>> wrote:
LEASEY

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi,

I am not running LEASEY, so don’t think this is the problem. I also know a couple other users who ran into this installation issue who are not running LEASEY.

Thanks,
Russell

On Sep 3, 2017, at 12:49 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

LEASEY

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

Yes, I have run into the same problem but think it might have something to do with LEASEY running with JAWS 18.

john.falter <john.falter@...>

I have on my Win 7 Asus and haven't found a way around it.

On 9/3/2017 12:09 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:
Hi all,

When I attempt to install the Jaws 2018 beta on my Yoga Pro 2 laptop running
Windows 10 Creator's Update edition, I receive the error message that "setup
could not process the FsOCR64 component". Please restart your computer and
try again. Restarting and trying again results in the same error message.
Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there a solution?

Thanks,

Russell

Roger Hoffmann

thanks a lot. I got the same problem, and it works well now.
  best regards.

Roger Hoffmann