From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 8:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: newbee confusion

I am a newbee with Jaws beta releases.  So when you install the beta do you now have two versions of Jaws installed?  I see on my desktop my old shortcut for Jaws 18 and now a jaws 2018 shortcut. I have the control alt j shortcut for starting jaws on the Jaws 18 so when I hit control alt j Jaws 18 starts.  So that is why I could not get OCR to work.  If I load Jaws with the Jaws 2018 shortcut it seems that OCR works great. Sorry for my confusion.