jaws 2018 issues

marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi. Gave me an error when I tried to migrate my settings, had to do it again and imported. Would not read the dialog in the install with insert b, so you can report this on the freedom scientific beta form, which I am going to do now. Have not used edge, but will try, thanks.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

You have to use the touch cursor to do that. The migration wizzard popped up after the restart
on one PC but not until I unloaded and reloaded Jaws on the second PC. Also Edge support does not work on the insider builds. Witch is being released soon so I am not sure how this is going to be helpful in the future.On 9/1/2017 2:46 AM, marvin hunkin wrote: