Word 2016 and Jaws 18

HH. Smith Jr.

Bob,

I don’t know if a possible solution has been offered, but when you save the document in Office2016 using the “Save as” saving option, the F12 key, as you tab around the dialogue box there is a check box asking Office2016 to keep compatibility with previous versions of office.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word 2016 and Jaws 18

I have a file I created here at work in Word 2013.  I tried to work on the file at home using Word 2016 on/at home in Word 2016.  I have installed the office converter patch.  I can make changes on the file at home, but when I bring it to work the changes I saved at home are not there.  What gives?  thanks

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Bob Hicks

thanks

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Sounds like its not backwards conpadible.

I have a file I created here at work in Word 2013.  I tried to work on the file at home using Word 2016 on/at home in Word 2016.  I have installed the office converter patch.  I can make changes on the file at home, but when I bring it to work the changes I saved at home are not there.  What gives?  thanks

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

James Malone

Got my vote on that.