files list how to?

Mark Furness

How does one change the list of files back into alphabetical order going a to z?

Mine change but I wish it back to the way jit was!!!!

Thank you for all your help!

Mark F.

onward through the fog!

Mario

if you're using Windows 7, tab from the list of files to and enter on a
name split button, then you'll be returned to the list of files which
should be reversed, in your case ascending order (sorted A to Z).

I think this also applies to Windows 10.

How does one change the list of files back into alphabetical order going
a to z?

Mine change but I wish it back to the way jit was!!!!

Thank you for all your help!

Mark F.

onward through the fog!

Chris

Open file explorer

Deselect all files

Right click

Select sort then  in the sort by sub meneu select name

And again in the same sub menu check ascending

Easy peasy 😃

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

How do you deselect all files?

On 8/24/2017 9:24 AM, Chris wrote:

Open file explorer

Deselect all files

Right click

Select sort then  in the sort by sub meneu select name

And again in the same sub menu check ascending

Easy peasy 😃

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

If using JAWS, CONTROL plus SPACE BAR.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...

Select sort then  in the sort by sub meneu select name

And again in the same sub menu check ascending

Easy peasy 😃

Mario

Bill, the control+spacebar is not a JAWS thing, it is a Windows command,
just like control+c and control+v.