From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of diane duhaime
Sent: August 22, 2017 5:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: questions

First of all are my e-mails going through? I have sent two, but I’m not sure if they are getting to the group.

And does any one know about transcription with jaws?

  Look forward to hearing your response,

      Diane.

James Malone

First off, your messages are getting through. Second off, concerning Transcriptions for Jaws, what do you mean? Are you meaning medical?

First of all are my e-mails going through? I have sent two, but I’m not sure if they are getting to the group.

And does any one know about transcription with jaws?

  Look forward to hearing your response,

      Diane.

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

I received your email, and no nothing about transcription, lol.

First of all are my e-mails going through? I have sent two, but I’m not sure if they are getting to the group.

And does any one know about transcription with jaws?

  Look forward to hearing your response,

      Diane.

Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...>

Hi this one came thought just fine Sugar

Your support is appreciated:

“You are chosen, holy, and blameless before God! For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his

sight in love (Ephesians 1:4).”

-Sugar Lopez

First of all are my e-mails going through? I have sent two, but I’m not sure if they are getting to the group.

And does any one know about transcription with jaws?

  Look forward to hearing your response,

      Diane.

David & his pack of dogs

How sweet of you to reply.  Huge Grin.