Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 06:13
Subject: 19 folders total, but can only view about 8 of them when using linked inbox. What to do?

Hello,
     I just linked a couple inboxes yesterday, but when I go to move stuff, I only hear JAWS report 8 of the 19 folders. I don't know how to view the rest of the folders when moving items, so what should I do?
Thank you,
Ashleigh

Ashleigh Piccinino

No. It’s restored, and I can’t seem to maximize with alt space and x. Any other ideas?

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

     I just linked a couple inboxes yesterday, but when I go to move stuff, I only hear JAWS report 8 of the 19 folders. I don't know how to view the rest of the folders when moving items, so what should I do?
Thank you,
Ashleigh

Paul Sandoval

Ashleigh,

You can try to maximize with windows up arrow.
Good luck.
Paul

On Aug 21, 2017, at 9:06 AM, Ashleigh Piccinino <apiccinino@...> wrote:

No. It’s restored, and I can’t seem to maximize with alt space and x. Any other ideas?
Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

     I just linked a couple inboxes yesterday, but when I go to move stuff, I only hear JAWS report 8 of the 19 folders. I don't know how to view the rest of the folders when moving items, so what should I do?
Thank you,
Ashleigh

david

Hello;

I hope I’m understanding your question;

To do this…

1. In the Mail App, tap or click the More option to expose your email folders.

2. Locate the folder you want quick access to and right-click (or long tap) and choose Add to Favorites.

So, open windows 10 mail,

Once the app loads,

Using jaws, tab until you hear something like,

Navigation collapsed,

Press the spacebar to expand,

Now you should see all of your folders,

Now find the folder, and press applications key, and enter on add  to favorites.

Hope this helps.

     I just linked a couple inboxes yesterday, but when I go to move stuff, I only hear JAWS report 8 of the 19 folders. I don't know how to view the rest of the folders when moving items, so what should I do?
Thank you,
Ashleigh

Ashleigh Piccinino

I can see all my folders, but I guess I’ll just have to move things based on the account.