trouble with windows update cleanup

marvin kotler

Good evening list; having trouble with something in disk cleanup called windowsupdatecleanup.  This was a recent addition, I believe.  Running jaws 18 and windows 10.  The above described does not appear to work which means when the check box is checked, no files are deleted.  I called ms disability desk and they could not tell me what is going on.  It is like disk cleanup is stuck on the above item; if anyone has had this problem or had a resolution for it, I would appreciate hearing of it.
Marv

Don H

When I did the cleanup after upgrading to Win 10 it took a long time for the cleanup to run but it did finally complete.