Sending an email as an attachment?

Adrian Spratt

Carlos, I have Office 2010, but this might work in 2007 as well.

Place focus in the message list at the message you want to send as an attachment.

Press control-c for copy.

Go to the message field of the email to which you want to attach this message. Press control-v for paste.

Shift-tab once to confirm that the message is there as an attachment.

I just tested this method and it worked.