From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 4:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook with Win10

Hi anybody,

Just kind of wondering: Is this Outlook that lots of folks
are using an application or client local to your computer or
is it a web-based on-line mail system? Where can I find out
more about it and how to set it up?

Thanks lots.

Howard

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Outlook comes with the Microsoft Office Suite.

Best from,

Carolyn

Just kind of wondering: Is this Outlook that lots of folks
are using an application or client local to your computer or
is it a web-based on-line mail system? Where can I find out
more about it and how to set it up?

Thanks lots.

Howard

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Yes, while I said it was a part of the suite, it makes sense
that it could be purchased separately.

Best from,

Carolyn