From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vic
Beckley
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 6:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Domain-specific script

Hi all,

I am creating a domain-specific script for a certain web page. The page
shows movie listings for HDNet Movies. There are buttons that move to the
previous and next day's schedule. I am trying to activate the next button
using the PerformActionOnElementWithTagAndAttribute function. The class
attribute is exactly the same for both buttons. The only other attribute is
the href= element. When I try to use this in the function it isn't found.
Any ideas how I might accomplish this?

Best Regards From Ohio,

Vic

Vic Beckley

How do I join that list?

Vic

This is a better question for the JAWS Scripts users list.

I am creating a domain-specific script for a certain web page. The page
shows movie listings for HDNet Movies. There are buttons that move to the
previous and next day's schedule. I am trying to activate the next button
using the PerformActionOnElementWithTagAndAttribute function. The class
attribute is exactly the same for both buttons. The only other attribute is
the href= element. When I try to use this in the function it isn't found.
Any ideas how I might accomplish this?

Best Regards From Ohio,

Vic

John Covici

How do you get on that list, I tried once, but got no response from
the owner and so it was cancelled.

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 10:54:20 -0400,
Richard B. McDonald wrote:

This is a better question for the JAWS Scripts users list.

I am creating a domain-specific script for a certain web page. The page
shows movie listings for HDNet Movies. There are buttons that move to the
previous and next day's schedule. I am trying to activate the next button
using the PerformActionOnElementWithTagAndAttribute function. The class
attribute is exactly the same for both buttons. The only other attribute is
the href= element. When I try to use this in the function it isn't found.
Any ideas how I might accomplish this?

Best Regards From Ohio,

Vic

How do
you spend it?

John Covici
covici@ccs.covici.com

Mario

Vic, go to https://www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts

provide your email address, and since the action is already set to
subscribe,, just submit. maybe there's further action you may have to
take. good luck.