From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: u pux host

Hello,

In my task manager it says one of the programs is “u pux host” (not sure of that spelling) …… This was not there when I was in the task manager about a month ago.  I have never heard of this and have no clue what it is or where it came from …… Does anybody know what this is?

Laura

Laura,

          There is a lot of information out there about unpuxhost, see:  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=unpuxhost&t=hu&atb=v33-7__&ia=web

          None of it is particularly clear about its actual purpose but it is something from Microsoft and it's widely agreed it's safe, but not essential.  I stopped reading after finding the same basic information in multiple sources and none that looked any more promising with details.

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker