Topics

Is there a way to get Favorites from Internet Explorer into Google Chrome?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

OK, all you guys have convinced me to start using Chrome. Is there a way to get my IE Favorites into Chrome? A step by step would be helpful.

Thanks in advance, Keith

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

open chrome then press alt. Arrow down to book marks then right arrow then arrow down to import book marks and settings click on it.

On 7/26/2017 6:43 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:

Hi,

OK, all you guys have convinced me to start using Chrome. Is there a way to get my IE Favorites into Chrome? A step by step would be helpful.

Thanks in advance, Keith

Sharon

If a step by step was just posted, can someone send it to me?

I stupidly deleted the message if there was one.

Sharon