Topics

Is there a way to get Favorites from Internet Explorer into Google Chrome?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

OK, all you guys have convinced me to start using Chrome. Is there a way to get my IE Favorites into Chrome? A step by step would be helpful.

Thanks in advance, Keith

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

open chrome then press alt. Arrow down to book marks then right arrow then arrow down to import book marks and settings click on it.

On 7/26/2017 6:43 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:

Hi,

OK, all you guys have convinced me to start using Chrome. Is there a way to get my IE Favorites into Chrome? A step by step would be helpful.

Thanks in advance, Keith

Sharon

If a step by step was just posted, can someone send it to me?

I stupidly deleted the message if there was one.

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is there a way to get Favorites from Internet Explorer into Google Chrome?

Hi,

Thanks in advance, Keith

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

alt then down arrow to book marks then arrow to import book marks and other settings.
then Choose the browser you want to import from.
then tab through  the options and deselect anything you dont want imported. Then tab to import settings and hit enter.
For me at least the next page is not accessible and the done button doesnt work but the process has finished and you just exit and restart chrome.
I tried the touch cursor but that got stuck in a slider that even tabbing just increased or decresed as I tabbed back and forth. when it got to 300% I just closed the window.

On 7/27/2017 6:59 AM, Sharon wrote:

If a step by step was just posted, can someone send it to me?

I stupidly deleted the message if there was one.

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is there a way to get Favorites from Internet Explorer into Google Chrome?

Hi,

Thanks in advance, Keith

mcLeod stinnett

--
from, mack try the import settings with n v d a it works better with chrome than other readers.