new media sharing group on yahoo. You are welcome to join!

Maheen <theblindcountryman@...>

There is now a brand new audio sharing list on yahoo this time. If you're interested, subscribe to everything-audio. You can share audiobooks, music, TV shows etc.
See you there!

Angie <jamfordel@...>

I don't think this person is allowed on here

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Jan 2016, at 09:01, Maheen <theblindcountryman@...> wrote:

There is now a brand new audio sharing list on yahoo this time. If you're interested, subscribe to everything-audio. You can share audiobooks, music, TV shows etc.
See you there!

Armando <braille.bt4753@...>

I agree.

James Homuth

Another day, another Maheen email address, another Maheen ban. Thanks to those of you who brought him to my attention, not that he tried that hard to hide himself.

James,
List Admin