new problem with update

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

try refreshing the screen Jaws + esc. Then click on the item.

On 7/18/2017 1:49 PM, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello Group Members,

Since I updated to the latest version of Jaws, I have a problem that occurs when I am in Windows Explorer, on my Win7 computer. I can find the file I am looking for and Jaws speaks the title. When I press enter on it, it opens a different file or folder. This was a problem that would occur in Window-Eyes, but was easily resolved by placing the mouse pointer in one of the corners of the screen. I have not been able to make this stop in Jaws. Has anyone experienced this and been able to stop it from happening? Thank you for any help.

Carol

Carol Smith

Hello Group Members,

Since I updated to the latest version of Jaws, I have a problem that occurs when I am in Windows Explorer, on my Win7 computer. I can find the file I am looking for and Jaws speaks the title. When I press enter on it, it opens a different file or folder. This was a problem that would occur in Window-Eyes, but was easily resolved by placing the mouse pointer in one of the corners of the screen. I have not been able to make this stop in Jaws. Has anyone experienced this and been able to stop it from happening? Thank you for any help.

Carol