new problem with update

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

try refreshing the screen Jaws + esc. Then click on the item.

On 7/18/2017 1:49 PM, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello Group Members,

Since I updated to the latest version of Jaws, I have a problem that occurs when I am in Windows Explorer, on my Win7 computer. I can find the file I am looking for and Jaws speaks the title. When I press enter on it, it opens a different file or folder. This was a problem that would occur in Window-Eyes, but was easily resolved by placing the mouse pointer in one of the corners of the screen. I have not been able to make this stop in Jaws. Has anyone experienced this and been able to stop it from happening? Thank you for any help.

Carol

Carol Smith