Topics

moderated Question about OneNote 2016 on the job as a reasonable accommodation

Jessica D

Hi,
When using onenote, jaws won't read the sidebar.
I'm not even sure how to get to the sidebar.

Has Freedom scientific given a training on this topic?
If not, they definately should.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Nov 13, 2019, at 11:24 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I think you would need to be a bit more specific. What exactly does not work with your Office 365 installation?