Old JAWS Demos

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Any old disk would probably work as a demo, unless it’s properly authorized.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Old JAWS Demos

Anyone know where I get get older versions of the JAWS 40-minute demo disk?  Versions like 7, 8, 9, and 10?  I have found that the combination of JAWS 8 with windows xp is the only way I can access firefox with jaws.

Thanks, anybody.

Howard

Mario

I think the ILM method was implemented in version 6. before ILM, you
needed to authorize with a 3.5 floppy disk which used quella
authorization. I doubt you can get quella floppies anymore.

Any old disk would probably work as a demo, unless it's properly authorized.

Ted

Anyone know where I get get older versions of the JAWS 40-minute demo
disk? Versions like 7, 8, 9, and 10? I have found that the combination
of JAWS 8 with windows xp is the only way I can access firefox with jaws.

Thanks, anybody.

Howard

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

No, probably not. Lord, I think I have one of those around somewhere. I even wore out one, or, at least, it reached the point where it wouldn't work. I remember transferring spare keys back to the floppy.

ted