Topics

paragraph Mark

Teresa

good afternoon list: I am using Windows 7, office 2007, and just 12. When reading a document I am constantly hearing paragraph mark. How do I stop Johnstone from announcing this paragraph Mark? It is driving me crazy. Thank you all in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

john.falter

To toggle the paragraph mark announcement:

1. together press alt and h

2. press the number 8

That should get it done.

On 7/9/2017 3:15 PM, Teresa wrote:
good afternoon list: I am using Windows 7, office 2007, and just 12. When reading a document I am constantly hearing paragraph mark. How do I stop Johnstone from announcing this paragraph Mark? It is driving me crazy. Thank you all in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

Teresa

thank you John, that did it.

Sent from my iPhone