From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 1:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I lock the Insert key?

Carolyn,
That is brilliant!
I don't know the persons key board but mine is different again.
My second insert key is not in the six pack. I don't have six keys in that grouping. My delete key is the size of two keys. My second insert is directly right of the F12 key in the function keys row.
Just if that helps at all.
My second insert key works just like yours. And my two keys are right next to each other for that JAWS feature Time and Date.
Shannon