Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 22:13
Subject: Blocking email addresses in Outlook2016

Can anyone help me with this as I block the email but I want it permanently blocked so I don’t  have to either see it in my inbox or my junk folder.

Portia

Portia Mason

Okay. Thank you!

You'll need to use your message rules for that address and set it to delete the message when it arrives.

Dave

Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 22:13

Can anyone help me with this as I block the email but I want it permanently blocked so I don’t  have to either see it in my inbox or my junk folder.

Portia

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Hello,

right click the message and select one of the Junk options and you’re done.

Regards,

  Ralf

Can anyone help me with this as I block the email but I want it permanently blocked so I don’t  have to either see it in my inbox or my junk folder.

Portia

Portia Mason

Is there a way for that person’s email to not appear in either folder?