king James version

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

You mean prerecorded audio?

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of david
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: king james version

Good morning;

Can someone point me in the right direction to download a audio version of, King James Version

One of my client's would like such a request.

bob jutzi <jutzi1@...>

Not sure whether if's MP3 audio he wants, but I have both KJV and NKJV from Audible.  Audible is a subscription service, but well worth it for us as we use it extensively.

On 6/28/2017 7:48 AM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:

You mean prerecorded audio?

Ted

Can someone point me in the right direction to download a audio version of, King James Version

One of my client's would like such a request.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

If I were in the market for that kind of bible, he’d be my choice. I’ve heard that version read over radio stations, so it must have been commercially available at some point  From talking books to National Geographic documentaries, that old boy was hard to beat.

Ted

If your client is signed up for BARD, this is the definitive recording. They would need the player, & a blank cartridge to put it on, or at least a thumb drive, or a mobile device with the BARD mobile app installed.

The Holy Bible: containing the Old and New Testaments : translated out of the original tongues with the former translations diligently compared and revised. DB68777

Reading time: 79 hours, 2 minutes.
Read by Alexander Scourby.

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6)

On Jun 28, 2017, at 4:08 AM, david <davidmac1957@...> wrote:

Good morning;

Can someone point me in the right direction to download a audio version of, King James Version

One of my client's would like such a request.

Sharon

If you cannot find such a creature, Lutheran Braille Workers still sells Bible Courrier which has two versions on the same Bible. It’s read to you, but by a terrible computer voice, not by a human. But you can look up passages by chapter and vdrse.

Sharon