Quick way to find the page range in Adobi reader?

Shannon

Hi

I have a payroll report that is several pages sometimes only 2 but as many as 20.  I need to print a hard copy of the last page.

When I use WE I do a  Mouse find for the word “All”. Then I would use the mouse to read the different radio selections down to the page range box. Now I know how many pages there are in the  document 1 – 8 or 1 – 15 however many there are, I arrowed back up to the page range selection and click that radio button tab once to the edit box and type the number of the last page and press enter to print.

I can’t figure out the quick way to do this with JAWS. The JAWS find command will not find all. It always fails.

It is a lot of tabbing to get to the radio buttons and the page range is just past that

Thanks for your time

Shannon

Dave...

...should be able to find the All combo box using the Tab key in the print dialog.

Dave

I have a payroll report that is several pages sometimes only 2 but as many as 20.  I need to print a hard copy of the last page.

When I use WE I do a  Mouse find for the word “All”. Then I would use the mouse to read the different radio selections down to the page range box. Now I know how many pages there are in the  document 1 – 8 or 1 – 15 however many there are, I arrowed back up to the page range selection and click that radio button tab once to the edit box and type the number of the last page and press enter to print.

I can’t figure out the quick way to do this with JAWS. The JAWS find command will not find all. It always fails.

It is a lot of tabbing to get to the radio buttons and the page range is just past that

Thanks for your time

Shannon

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

The page range can be found with the JAWS cursor.

Ted

I have a payroll report that is several pages sometimes only 2 but as many as 20.  I need to print a hard copy of the last page.

When I use WE I do a  Mouse find for the word “All”. Then I would use the mouse to read the different radio selections down to the page range box. Now I know how many pages there are in the  document 1 – 8 or 1 – 15 however many there are, I arrowed back up to the page range selection and click that radio button tab once to the edit box and type the number of the last page and press enter to print.

I can’t figure out the quick way to do this with JAWS. The JAWS find command will not find all. It always fails.

It is a lot of tabbing to get to the radio buttons and the page range is just past that

Thanks for your time

Shannon

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

After you press Control+P for Print, why not just use the shortcut key for "Pages" which is Alt+G, then tab once, specify your page or page range and you are done.

Regards,

Sieghard

[...]

That is perfect! I had no idea that was a choice.

That is just exactly what I wanted!

Thank you very much

Shannon